Sr. Network Engineer – Direct Hire
Job Requisition: 6650
Description for Sr. Network Engineer: The Sr. Network Engineer’s main focus will be on maintenance of the global network, which connects company’s data-centers and the core of the platform. In this role you the Sr. Network Engineer will monitor and maintain the network while helping with the design and migration of the platform to the next generation. The Sr. Network Engineer will work closely with the Technical Operations team responsible for the running of all hardware and software within the production and office environment. This consists of a WAN connecting different sites over the globe; therefore being highly available 24x7.
Responsibilities for Sr Network Engineer:
- Manage and monitor all network devices
- Assist in designing network architecture
- Hardware lifecycle management
- Firewall / Switching configuration reviews
- On-Call for network related incidents
- Test and document the network performance
- Configure effective routing policies and procedures and reconfigure policies to ensure best performance
- Incident root cause analysis; solutions to prevent future network outages
Requirements for Sr. Network Engineer:
- 5+ years of experience of network devices (Preferably Juniper)
- JNCIS and above
- Strong knowledge of routing protocols
- Understanding network security (firewalls and IDS) design and implementation.
- Network design
- Cloud network design and management (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication skills
- SRX Clustering
Education: Bachelor’s degree in related field.
**Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. Will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.