Strategy Execution Project Manager (Direct Hire)
Greater Dayton Area, OH
Job Requisition: 6382
Description of Strategy Execution Project Manager:
This Project Manager is responsible for leading cross functional projects to enable effective and efficient execution of the Innovation Strategy across all platforms. This includes the development of a pipeline for future technical teammates and developing training programs.
Responsibilities for Strategy Execution Project Manager:
- Lead projects in strategy execution to enable more effective execution of the corporate strategy and business unit strategies.
- Lead projects critical to enabling the execution of our innovation strategy, including development of policies, practices and procedures with a focus on the new product development process.
- Coach and support good manufacturing processes and quality/regulatory control per corporate quality/regulatory standards.
- Conducts training programs for teammates as needed
- Identify and communicate project risks, help develop risk plans and proactively manage risk response strategies
- Work and communicate cross-functionally across teams and stakeholders and within all levels of management and all functions.
- Provide direction and advocate best practices for Scrum product ownership within the organization.
- Advocate and coach the organization’s use of Agile efforts for success
- Leadership of the Engineering Co-op Program including development and implementation of program guidelines, standards and performance measurements and lead communication of Co-op program status, changes and needs.
Requirements for Strategy Execution Project Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or similar technical discipline
- 5+ years of experience in new product development, engineering and project management.
- Ability to quickly learn and use a variety of software and systems including detail functionality of the product.
- Experience in change management and driving change in organization.
- Must have strong inter-personal, influencing, negotiating, consensus building, and conflict resolution skills.
- Expertise in all aspects of project/program management and use project management and continuous improvement tools to develop mechanisms for monitoring Project progress.
- Ability to lead and manage self-driven initiatives from concept to implementation.
- Demonstrate ability to supervise and develop others and act as a role model of Vital Behaviors and Leadership Essentials
- Understand basic financial, HR and business functions
- Six Sigma problem solving approaches and/or certification preferred
- Experience in Medical Device Development preferred
- Knowledge of CREO/Windchill preferred
- Experience with IOT preferred
- Knowledge PLM software solutions preferred
- Knowledge of FDA and ISO regulations preferred
- Understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices, Good Laboratory or Clinical Practices and Product Development Process requirements preferred