Supplier Quality Engineer (Contract)
Sharon Hill, PA
Job Requisition: 6438
Description for Supplier Quality Engineer:
In this role, you will assist in the administration of the quality functions, to assure adherence to ISO 9001 and other applicable regulatory standards.
Responsibilities for Supplier Quality Engineer:
- Assist in the administration of the quality functions for off-site sterilization centers
- Assure adherence to ISO 9001 and other applicable regulatory standards.
- Coordinate document control transactions, site record retention, calibration and inspection activities.
- Facilitate Customer complaint investigations
- Assist in audit coordination
- Support supplier quality and customer assessments, and support risk management activities where appropriate
- Track and trend Quality data and support the site Management Review process.
- Validation activities of equipment
- Validate sterilization processes
- Product Testing
- Process and Product Validation Activities
- Process Control Documentation improvements
Requirements for Supplier Quality Engineer:
- 2+ years of experience in Supplier Quality Engineer, in a regulated industry (i.e. FDA/ISO).
- Must have knowledge of auditing and compliance requirements.
- Experience with the following quality related tasks:
- Supplier quality performance monitoring
- Customer complaint investigations
- Process and/or equipment validation
- Process Control Documentation
- Incoming quality inspections
- Clear oral and written communication skills a must.
- Experience navigating a computer, along with experience with Microsoft Office programs required; database program experience is a plus.
- Experience with ISO 9001, or other applicable ISO standards.