Technical Recruiter (Direct Hire)
Who we are:
- 180 Engineering is an award winning engineering and IT recruitment firm that believes in its mission in the relentless pursuit of improving lives, one placement at time.
Who you are:
- You are a self-driven individual who exudes passion for getting work done and is not afraid to pick up the phone and engage in a great conversation.
- You embody our shared core values of Integrity, Intelligence, Resilience, Ownership, and Scrappiness.
What you bring:
- At least 2 years of professional experience in recruiting, sales, or similar position.
- Quick thinking with strong mental fortitude and a goal-driven mentality.
- Persuasive, personable personality.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, including oral presentations.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Tech savviness with the ability to pick up complex ideas quickly
- High level of independent judgment and decision making
- A knack for creative problem solving.
- Strong computer skills in Outlook, Word, Excel, web-based applications, and conducting online research
What you will be doing:
- Sourcing and screening candidates on a daily basis. Phone conversations with candidates will occupy 60% of your time.
- Prospecting and sourcing candidates through our ATS, LinkedIn, Social Media, Network, and Referrals
- Extensive phone and email outreach on a daily basis.
- Present qualified and screened candidates to the hiring managers with summary of qualifications.
- Prepping candidates prior to client interviews and conducting debriefing calls afterwards.
- Inputting candidate data in our applicant tracking system.
- Working in our ATS to track the progression of candidates that are in the interview process with clients.
- Work to gain acceptance from candidates to close them on job offers.
- Developing talent pipelines for future hiring needs.
- Relaying opportunities for new business to the sales team.
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary and significant overall earning potential.
- Health, Dental, and 401k Plan.
- Training and professional development.
- Team outings and volunteer events
- The ability to create your own career path within a fast growing organization.
- Fun work environment.
Visit us today at>>> www.180Engineering.com
Learn more about our stories and joining the team at>>> https://180engineering.com/our-team/