Contract to Hire
Description for Technical Service Specialist:
The Technical Service Specialist will troubleshoot software and hardware issues with internal and external dental customers.
Responsibilities forTechnical Service Specialist:
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, chat, and remote control/assist software
- Troubleshoot software and networking issues
- Troubleshoot windows operating system issues.
- Record customer communications within the call logging system
- Create written and oral instructions for work processes
- Occasionally troubleshoot Tier I electro-mechanical issues
- Build and maintain rapport with customers
- Participate in the Kaizen based continuous improvement program
- Work with the engineering team to solve complex issues
- Assist supervisor in development, implementation, and maintaining technical service processes.
Requirements for Technical Service Specialist:
- IT software support experience
- Background in Network troubleshooting skills
- Documentation/Procedure creation experience
- Ability to organize daily tasks and work with minimal supervision to achieve timely results
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Ability to influence decisions through a sense of urgency and competitive drive