Test Engineer (Contract to Hire)
Job Requisition: 6939
Description for Test Engineer:
This client is a fast-growing mission driven startup seeking talented and experienced Test Engineer to join their team with a specialty in product development and testing. The ideal candidate is a creative problem-solver with a passion for innovation, rigorous testing, and a commitment to removing microplastics from the environment through the testing of high-quality prototypes and features.
Responsibilities for Test Engineer:
- Design, develop and execute testing procedures to evaluate the performance and quality of our filters.
- Analyze and interpret test data, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineers, designers, and technicians, to ensure that filters meet the required specifications.
- Stay up to date with the latest industry standards and regulations and make recommendations for incorporating these into the testing processes.
- Manage time effectively to meet tight deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Requirements for Test Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or a related field
- 3- 5 years’ experience in testing engineering, with a focus on filters or related products
- Proficiency in data analysis and statistical methods
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think outside the box.
- Excellent attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality filters.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with cross-functional teams.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to changing requirements and priorities.
Education: BS in chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, or comparable engineering discipline
**Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. Will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.