Engineering Staffing Agencies Play an Increasingly Important Role
Sometimes filling an engineering or IT job with a full-time, direct hire is the most strategic choice; however, sometimes it isn’t. Many engineering-based organizations are more frequently turning to engineering staffing agencies to provide contract staffing especially when:
- The IT or engineering job requires highly specialized skills and/or specialized skills needed for a specific period of time. For example, specific talent for a one-year project.
- You are having difficulty filling positions and/or retaining talent due to a high rate of retirement within your organization.
- You need a larger number of engineering or IT professionals to fill a specific execution function.
- There is a hiring cap and/or hiring freeze within your organization, yet your team’s workload is increasing.
180 Engineering by the Numbers
Percentage of Fills Per Contract Job Order
180 Engineering performs 75% higher than the national average.
Contract Job Order Time-to-Fill
180 Engineering fills positions in 12 fewer days than the national average – a 60% faster fill rate.
Contractor Retention Rate
180 Engineering’s contractor retention rate is 98%, the national average is only 70%.
What is a Staffing Agency?
Staffing agencies hire needed professionals for temporary placement. For companies that have an immediate employment need, contractors can be used to complete projects, hit deadlines, and boost productivity. Additionally, the engineering community is being challenged by the high retirement rates among Baby Boomer engineers.
We have found that Baby Boomer engineers often want to continue working but in a slightly different and more flexible capacity. Retaining these often critically important engineers is needed to avoid talent and expertise gaps. Facilitated by an extensive network within the Chicagoland area and the greater Midwest, 180 Engineering customizes staffing solutions to meet our clients and our candidates’ needs.
Why Select 180 Engineering as Your Engineering Staffing Agency?
- We fulfill immediate staffing needs within a wide range of engineering and technical functions.
- We customize solutions to meet the changing needs of both our clients and our candidates.
- Check out our above performance metrics. Our numbers tell the story.
Contract Staffing Solutions Fee Structure
- Fee built into contractor bill rate.
- Billed monthly.