A Guide for 21st-Century Engineering, Manufacturing, & Technical Organizations
Two forces are causing disruptive change and challenge for organizations working to secure engineering talent – competition for engineering talent and difficulty predicting and planning for future engineering talent needs. It’s time for fundamentally new approaches to talent acquisition that take into account these changes.
The 15-page guide contains:
- Utilizing Engineering & Product Development Concepts to Strengthen Talent Acquisition
- Position Development & Recruitment Process Design
- Talent Acquisition Stage-Gate Process
- Talent Acquisition Quality Management System (TAQMS)
- 21st Century Talent Management – Optimized for Uncertainty
- A Supply Chain of Talent
- State of Engineering Talent Acquisition Survey Results
Complete the form below & download your copy now!