PM.3 / Optimizing Medical Device & Pharmaceutical Project Management Organizations
PMinLS collaborated with 180 Engineering to create a three-part project management series designed to explore the project management function, specifically exploring project management in life sciences.
This third piece in series discusses how pharmaceutical and medical device organizations are adapting and enhancing their project management structures to meet the needs of an increasingly demanding market.
The third piece includes:
- Project Management Organizational Approaches
- Project Management Maturity
- Project Management Maturity Model
- Utilization of Contract Project Managers
- From the Life Sciences Project Management Trenches – Conversations with Life Sciences Project Management Executives
Complete the form below & download your copy now!