Trusted Partner for Engineering Career Management
It’s no secret that engineering talent and technical talent is in high demand. As an engineering or IT professional, you are in a great position. However, despite ample opportunity, career management for most engineers and IT professionals is still quite daunting.
180 Engineering serves as a trusted partner helping our candidates manage their careers by understanding their career goals and keeping them informed of job opportunities within some of the field’s most dynamic organizations.
Each day, the 180 Engineering team shares relevant engineering career opportunities with our talent network. We seek to make the process of opportunity exploration and career management as efficient and enjoyable as possible.
Why work with 180 Engineering to help manage your engineering career?
- Before presenting candidates with opportunities, 180 Engineering thoroughly considers candidates’ skills, personalities, and goals
- High direct hire and contractor retention rates reflect attention to both the needs of our candidates and hiring organizations
- Thorough, behind-the-scenes insights on hiring organizations and available positions
- Individualized coaching and interview preparation
- Dedication to the engineering and technical fields offers a robust ongoing career management resource
We specialize in recruiting for the following engineering disciplines:
- Project Management
- Product Management
- Software Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Systems Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Quality Engineering
- Test Engineering
- Sales Engineering
We specialize in recruiting for the following IT disciplines:
- Network Administrator
- IT Help Desk
- Database Administrator
- IT Project Manager
- Systems Analyst
- Information Security Analyst
- Web Developer
- Network Architect